Video & Multimedia Content Creator
WaterWerks Agency is looking to grow our Video and Animation department.
We’d really like to hear about your ability to shoot material that will become TV advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, training videos, corporate presentations, and content for our social media and website clients. We’d like to talk to you about your approach to great work. The conversation will include everything that makes you so strong.
What you might be doing?
This will be refined based on what you’re bringing to the table, what you love to do, and what you’re interested in learning more about, but the list will include:
- Shooting material
- Capturing drone footage
- Recording in our studio sound booth
- Talent/Voice casting
- File management
- Motion Graphics
- Bringing your team along with what you’re doing
- Taking care of all the WaterWerks gear, camera, and light equipment
Why you’ll be good at it
Not sure what part of our video world you fit into? Let’s talk through your skills and your passion.
- You appreciate the Art of Storytelling
- Have an understanding of Composition and Lighting
- Relevant education and/or experience in video
- Background in art, design, and photography would be great
- Background in music and audio mixing is a definite asset
- You connect with people. You know how to get their story
- You are tenacious in getting your head around the tech you need to do your job
- You know shooting in all kinds of environments and conditions
- Abilities in editing suite software is a definite asset
- You’ll be surrounded by creatives used to collaborating to create custom video and animation through cool illustrations, inspiring copy and powerful design elements. We’ve been doing our video in-house now for over 10 years.
WaterWerks is into our 22nd year serving A-list clients. We value not only the skills and dedication our teammates bring to the job — but also what makes each one of them the amazing, quirky, uber-creative, tech hybrid beings they are. To that end, we offer a real balance that nurtures both work and life outside the job. It just makes for happier, well-rounded, and productive team players.
If this sounds good to you, and you’re looking for full time permanent work with benefits, we’d love to meet you. This role will be adapted and matched to how far along in your career you are with regard to conceiving, producing and strategizing how video material in all its glorious forms can benefit our clients. We understand that you likely won’t have expertise in all these areas but you can let us know where your strengths are. Salary will reflect your ability to contribute to the team.
Send your resume and reel to [email protected] by September 16, 2022. Interviews may begin earlier. All communication will be held in the strictest of confidence.