WaterWerks is on the hunt for a content creator and savvy digital marketer. This role requires a high level of creativity and technical know-how, matched with an insatiable appetite for consuming content. Blogs, YouTube, TikTok, music, TV, movies, news, culture…Your curiosity knows no bounds.
You can write. More importantly, you can write for digital. You understand that every single letter, word, sentence, and paragraph matters. And you can prove that it matters because you swear by the power of analytics. You’re a bit of a mad scientist…using your creative side to come up with hypotheses, and performing experiments to prove them right or wrong. Then you adapt. You’re always digging up the newest digital marketing trends and opportunities and putting them in play.
You know how to use the skills you have and borrow the ones you don’t. And at WaterWerks, there’s a whole team of smart, boundary-pushing people, with some of the best and brightest creative and technical minds in marketing, to back you up.
If someone is reading, listening, watching, or searching it online, you’re involved. You will be required to focus on all aspects of the content lifecycle, including:
Digital Campaign Strategy and Execution
- Google Ads suite
- Be the go-to resource for trafficking, testing, and maintenance of digital campaigns
- Create reports to measure effectiveness of website, landing pages, and campaigns
- Understand analytics for various digital channels for reporting purposes
SEO + Web
- Keyword research
- Technical, on page, and off page SEO
- Content strategy and pouring
- Sitemap development
- Liaise between web team and client lead on content management
- Work with the team to create and update digital content
- Develop content to attract, engage, and convert
- Make sure all content is on-brand, consistent in term of style, quality, and tone of voice for multiple clients
This ad is our wish list. But what do you bring to it? Your interests are just as important as your education and experience.
We don’t just want someone who’s interesting, we want someone who’s interested. Interested in being part of a team that convince, persuade, educate, or inspire people to act or think differently.
That takes a diverse, eclectic, wonderfully weird collection of unique minds. Next misfit welcome!