WaterWerks Agency is a strategy and digital communications agency innovating our way through 2022. Our clients move the economy around the world.
They shape the value system and social fabric across Canada. We are excited by our work and move with absolute confidence through the digital world.
You are a critical thinker above all. You concept and ideate based on deep research, hard evidence and have a knack for getting the most from your team. Above all, you love this business. You have a passion for it.
Your working style:
- Applied thinking. Above all, you are a critical thinker. You must be a problem solver – actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information. You also think expansively and innovate. You are constantly feeding your curiosity and being part of conversations happening all around you.
- Collaboration. The complexity of projects, rapid timelines, and pace of technical innovation means no one can work alone. At WaterWerks you will find an incredibly connected cross-disciplinary team. You are not a lone wolf. You have the ability and desire to both learn from and lift your teammates in any way possible.
- Personality. You are okay with getting uncomfortable. You’re humble enough to go out and experiment with something you have never done and incorporate others’ input, but confident enough to push the boundaries to come up with options that no one expected.
- Time management. You are able to manage your own time. You know when to involve others in the process. You understand that time spent and budgets are connected.
Your experience & expertise
- A fantastic portfolio that includes web design
- Idea generation and concepting enthusiast
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch would be an asset
- Communications skills that keep everyone excited and informed
- You have a handle on the most popular social media platforms and how they function.
So, what do you need to feed your professional soul? What kind of clients, projects, team, and culture will make that happen for you? Say [email protected] and walk us through your amazing work! Every great campaign starts with a story. And we want to know yours. Deadline is January 31st but our team is incredibly busy so we’ll begin interviews immediately and hope to have you with us very soon.