WaterWerks is a modern agency that has been solving problems and creating amazing solutions for local, national and international clients for twenty two years.
Our team members are lifelong learners that enjoy a wide variety of meaningful work, positive collaboration, and a healthy work/life balance. Our ideas are innovative, the strategy proven, and work interesting.
As part of our team, you can expect to work on projects that will challenge your skills and push you to find new solutions. You will be responsible for the planning, custom development, and support of WordPress sites developed by you and the rest of the team. This role is all about working with the team to build a variety of solutions for a variety of clients.
- Multifaceted Developer of Things: heavy focus on website development but you don’t like to limit yourself to just one thing.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the web and web technologies.
- Care about best practices, including iterative development, coding standards, and maintainable code.
- Has in-depth knowledge of WordPress and how it works at a foundation level — you know how to code for WordPress, not installing themes and configuring plugins.
- Enjoys working in an environment that encourages team-wide communication with uninterrupted time for independent work.
- Able to code a fully functional and interactive website from design files and assets.
- You’ll work with a team, make critical decisions, own projects, and love every minute of it.
- Ideally you’ve been in the game for a few years, have built multiple sites, and are ready to show off your best work.
- Has strong values of creativity, integrity in our work, and lifelong learning habits.
- Believes in sharing knowledge and helping each other.
- Communicates clearly and effectively when collaborating.
If you’ve read our qualifications and feel you’re missing one, or your imposter syndrome is getting the better of you, please apply. Everyone at WaterWerks is doing the best job we can, every day, pushed forward by passion and enthusiasm for the work and our clients. If you have that, the rest will come naturally.
Have a look at our recent sites to get an idea of our tech stack and email in confidence to [email protected].
Get to know you sessions will start January 2023